We’re capable of providing managerial services such as:
- Determining, negotiating, and securing fair rental arrangements
- Locating local operators (if necessary)
- Annually developing and reviewing your farm plan
- Monitoring soil tests to protect your farm’s fertility
- Monitoring and completing required Farm Service Agency documents to maintain farms compliance with government programs
- Annually developing and evaluating a plan to control brush and weeds in non-crop areas such as roadsides, fence lines, waterways, etc.
- Completing a minimum of two farm inspections annually followed by written reports and farm photos for your review.
- Paying real estate taxes, insurance, and other farm-related bills from the farm account
- Collecting, accounting, and distributing farm rental income
- Improving, maintaining, and protecting your farm’s general appearance
Why Choose Field & Main?
We’re more than a bank. We’re relationship-driven farm management experts.
To learn more about the relationships we build with our customers, read our farm management success stories right here.