[Skip to Content]

1031 Exchange

Our Trust Services team can help you navigate a 1031 Exchange by serving as an intermediary, which allows you to reinvest the proceeds of a property sale into a new property purchase. In doing so, you have the potential to defer all capital gain taxes under IRC Section 1031.


Contact us

Disclosure: Field & Main does not give legal or tax advice. Field & Main only serves as an intermediary and will work with your personal accountant and attorney as directed